1) When did you join the volunteer programme and why?
2006 due to an interest in history and archaeology
2) What was your most memorable day whilst volunteering?
They are all great
3) What was your favourite object you discovered whilst volunteering?
So many, I can’t possibly choose just one!
4) What’s your favourite part of the museum?
5) Upper galleries of lower?
Both but I really like both the prehistory and roman ones
6) Favourite year in London’s history?
7) Favourite Londoner?
8) Mortimer Wheeler or Indiana Jones
9) If you could dig anywhere in the world where would you excavate?
Catal Huyuk, a Neolithic site in Turkey
10) What’s next for you after this project?
Back to the archive!