1) When did you join the volunteer programme and why?
Joined for VIP9 – interested in the history of London
2) What was your most memorable day whilst volunteering?
Tour of the museum on the project’s last day when I got to handle Viking weapons.
3) What was your favourite object you discovered whilst volunteering?
The St George belt clasp figurine
4) What’s your favourite part of the museum?
The mention of the Vikings in the Medieval gallery
5) Upper galleries of lower?
6) Favourite year in London’s history?
1997, the year my daughter was born.
7) Favourite Londoner?
8) Mortimer Wheeler or Indiana Jones
9) If you could dig anywhere in the world where would you excavate?
Scandinavia looking for Viking finds
10) What’s next for you after this project?
To see what more volunteering I can do for the archives